Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Infamous Nude Delight

I thought it only fitting that since I just uploaded a lipstick collections video that I would finally post a swatch of the now infamous Rimmel Nude Delight. I believe it was only a month or two ago when I picked this little gem up and since then I have been wearing it religiously. As you know I'm very much a nude lips kind of girl. This is by far the best nude for me that I have come across. It's has a very peachy undertone as I've mentioned countless times. Rather than washing me out as a lot of nudes tend to do...can someone say YSL Rouge Volupte? This one really brightens the face. It's rare to find a nude that looks just as good with a very natural minimal eye as with a very dark smokey one. I can't tell you how moisturizing it is which makes it a double threat. I find it more hydrating than the Chanel Aqualumiere's and those are really quite creamy. Now I know that it's not readily available in the US except for the odd CCO, but for those lucky few who have managed to hunt one down the response is always the same...OMG it's frikin AMAZING!!
Hopefully one of these days you'll all get to experience the awesomeness that is Nude Delight..and retailing at just $7 canadian your wallet will agree!


8 comments:

  1. I love nude lipsticks! I have way too many. I love MAC Myth, but that's only if you are trying to completely wash yourself out (which apparently I am). Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg sounds amazing!!!! wish we had this in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane...yes Myth was a bit too much for me but I know a lot of people use it more as a base for other colors.....I'll just stick with Rimmel ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lilluna5416....It really is fantastic and who knows you may run into one of these days ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the swatch you made woth your lips actually - cool! :)) Very pretty color, I love nudes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm a nude girl too!!....hmmm perhaps I should have done a regular swatch as too...oh well ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks Poli....I'll keep it then ;-DD

    ReplyDelete